Experience a seamless Accounting System
A Fully integrated system that has been built & perfected by Australian Builders.
Seamlessly integrated features for Builders
Data flows automatically and seamlessly through Constructor populating every relevant area. Never loose data between separate systems again! From tacking sales, populating jobs, estimating, variations, cost plus, stage claims, autogenerating orders & payments. Everything right at your fingertips.
Progress Claim by Stage or Cost Plus
- Use builder definable stages or automted Cost Plus in each project to keep your budgets & forecasts seamlessly up to date. Know exactly where you are on each project.
- Track, signoff & make alternations to clients projects through Constructor. Any changes require client approval, which are then are reflected through your budgets & their client specification!
Generate Purchase Orders
- Generate purchase orders for an entire job with a click off a button. Then send them out with one more click. Building has never been this easy.
- You're in control of how you have your data flow. Customize your cost centres to how you want to track your projects!
- All data leads to your Budgets & Reporting. Keep track of your margins, profit & cash positions on all & every job. Never get caught out again.
A Powerful Accounting System
Constructors Accounting system has been built from the groud up with the focus on the builder. It's been built in mind with tracking profitability & overruns. No system exists like it.
- Run everything through Constructor. Purchase Orders, Invoices, Claims, Receipts, Credits, Payroll & much more through Constructor.
Cost Plus Building
- Cost Plus? No problem, experience first class support for your Cost Plus Jobs.
- Batch send emails to suppliers or clients all with ease with Batch emailing & integrated email options.
- Generate EFT Payments for all those suppliers requiring payment instantly.
- Reports that have been fine tuned over 20 years, specifically for builders to make sure they are getting the most out of their business.