Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a small selection of common questions regarding Constructor, if you have any other questions which are not covered on this page please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
When you purchase Constructor Maintenance Agreement you will receive
- Unlimited personalized one on one telephone support
- Access to all Australian Tax Office changes
- The latest upgrades
- Professional help with installation
- Access to manuals online or hard copies
- Online knowledge base of articles & videos
Yes, If you can access the Internet you can access your Constructor server data base via VPN or Remote Access.
Yes, Constructor comes already set up with several sample security profile settings for your employees.
All of which can be edited to suit your business and level of security you want to grant each employee.
Yes, Constructor has many award winning builders from around Australia as customers
- husband and wife teams,
- renovators & extensions
- custom builders
- medium sized
- sloping block specialists
- portable homes
- volume builders
- Builders who are in the top 100
Constructor can grow with your business and type of construction as we are fully editable.
We are also long-time members of HIA & MBA.
Yes, if you receive your plans electronically then you can load them into Constructor.
If you have paper plans all you need to do is take a digital photo and load them in.
You then scale the plans in Constructor via our ScanBuild which comes with Constructor.
- We are the only fully integrated software suite built for builders, by builders.
- Our software has been in use for over 20 years, it get’s the job done saving time & money.
- We are proudly Australian made, owned & manufactured. With our call centre located in Australia.
- We pride ourselves on providing personal support and training by an experienced team from the building industry.
Though the software cannot be loaded directly onto the MAC OS, Constructor will work, using Windows Virtualization or similar software. You will need to make sure that your system meets the requirements for the Virtualization software.
Please check with your IT professional to help set you up.
Yes, Constructor is Suitable for New Zealand.