Constructor builders software full list of features
Constructor’s greatest strength is the Estimating function and how it integrates with all other features of Constructor.
A fully integrated system which is also project based – to support the day to day activities of a modern construction company.
- Debtors (Clients)
- Automated Progress Claims
- Creditors (Suppliers & Contractors)
- Purchase Orders
- RCTI (Recipient Created Tax Invoice)
- Invoice Retentions
- EFT Payments and/or Batch Cheque Printing
- Project Statements
- Project Variance Analysis
- Recurring transactions
- Aged Trial Balances
- General Ledger
- GST / BAS – report generation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Receipts Recording
- Supplier Invoice & Payment Recording
- Project Specific Reporting
Project Management Features
Constructor features a fully featured, fully integrated, project based scheduling package designed by builders for builders.
- Predict key dates, milestones and actions.
- Track progress quickly and easily.
- Make changes on the fly.
- Managing task dependencies and changes to timelines smoothly.
- Deal proactively with potential resource conflicts, bottlenecks and downtime.
- Keep key stakeholders up to date with automated messaging, notifications, emails – even task lists and file sharing.
- Schedule Appointments
- Track Milestones and Actions
- Timeline Scheduling
Estimating Software Features
Constructor Estimating Function uses a Graphical Take Off tool. Import PDF’s and images to accurately produce Estimates and a full Bill of Quantities that integrates with all other features of Constructor.
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Purchase Orders
- Our 2500 ready-made formulas will get you up and estimating quickly
- Estimating customisable to suit what you do
- Estimating can be as automated or as manual as you like.
- Use graphical take-offs or stick by stick
- Once estimate is completed BOQ’s, Specifications and Purchase Orders can be generated at the click of a button.
- Full color Specifications are generated Automatically
- Purchase Orders can be created by drag and drop from BOQ or manually
Sales Front End and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Features
Constructor features a fully featured, fully integrated Customer Relationship Management designed by builders for builders. Here is a short overview of our CRM functions.
- Record and track potential, active and past client interactions.
- Manage and record all contact with customers (emails, phone calls, visits, documentation.
- Assign appointment tasks, notifications and reminders so you never forget an appointment.
- Attached photos of project process, research or information provided by the client.
- Guide the client’s decision process through to a completed build and beyond.
- Record all client and supplier communications, quotes and variations.
- All contact details are centrally managed.
- Easily export your client details for marketing purposes.
- Control your client database from one spot
Process you payroll without having to leave Constructor. Record employee data and hours, manage tax scales, cater for all entitlements and awards and produce payslips.
- Records Employee data (hours worked)
- Superannuation generated automatically
- Annual Leave generated automatically
- Manage Salary Tax Scales
- Customise Bonus Systems
- Produce Payslips
- Provides Group Certificates
- Integrated with Superannuation Funds
- Pay employees weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Generate payroll reports
- Automatically provides tax deductions for employees
- Caters for Entitlements and Awards